September 22, 2008

In Which I Am Somehow Productive

Despite spending literally all day in my room (with the exception of the two times I left to go to the bathroom), during which I had an eight-hour online conversation (!), I still managed to write up a page of preliminary planning notes for a team meeting I'm spearheading on Thursday, two pages of notes for a core staff meeting I'm attending tomorrow morning, send out a formal team meeting invite to fourteen individuals I've never met in my life, create a Facebook group devoted to my section of the Sadie Lou magazine, and ride around in the student shuttle for an hour with driver and buddy Nick.

Additionally: I failed to call the P's today, and didn't go to the shop to buy milk and eggs and cereal, three things I kind of need. Whoops.

And now I'm going to bed and I'm going to get less than 6 hours of sleep, which is just irresponsible on my part.

Did I mention how I'm kind of falling apart physically, yet coming together intellectually at the same time? It's really exciting.

Oh, and I was hired by Sadie Lou, which is kind of the bee's knees.

The end!

No comments: