skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Games, Cake, Booze, Truth!
April 5, 2009
You Are Something Good and So Am I
Keep trying to tell myself this, but it's all lies through teeth.
I blame myself for everything. It's just easier that way.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
November 2009
(1)
August 2009
(1)
July 2009
(1)
June 2009
(3)
May 2009
(4)
April 2009
(12)
March 2009
(13)
February 2009
(2)
January 2009
(3)
December 2008
(9)
November 2008
(4)
October 2008
(5)
September 2008
(10)
August 2008
(5)
July 2008
(6)
June 2008
(7)
Other Projects
Sadie Lou
Basements In The Park
About Me
Rebecca
I write. I read. I talk about film all the time. I do all the things people my age do. I do some things people my age don't. I'm content. Life is good. That is all.
View my complete profile
Blogs Read
Chris Glass, The Last 10 Days
CUSS
Delicious Ghost
fig crumbs
Future Shipwreck
gray box with words inside
It's Nice That
Like You Really Care
Moco Loco: The Modern & Contemporary Design Blog
Sheila Callaghan
The A.V. Club
This Is Fag City
Film
Bright Lights Film Journal
Facets Multimedia
Film Comment
Green Cine Daily
IMDB
My Year of Flops
Pajiba
Roger Ebert
The Criterion Contraption
The Film File: The New Yorker
Music
Fluxblog
Gorilla vs. Bear
I Will, If You Will
Music For Robots
Nothing But Green Lights
Said The Gramophone
The Catbirdseat
You Ain't No Picasso
Writing/Reading/Words
Bookslut
Goodreads
Identity Theory
Mr. Beller's Neighborhood
Nelly Reifler
Nerve
Slate
The Believer
The Brooklyn Rail
The Chicago Reader
Wired
Photography
Geoffroy Demarquet
Graham Kolbeins
Hedi Slimane
It's Nice That | Photography
Tethered To The Sun (not always work-safe)
Other Random Goodness
A List Apart
Epicurious: The World's Greatest Recipe Collection
Fawkward
FFFFOUND!
Internet Scrabble Club
Learning To Love You More
Miranda July
Peepshow Collective
Tumblr
No comments:
Post a Comment